What We've Achieved in 2017-18
- 38 placements up-skilling locally unemployed people with 3 going on to find long term work
- Jersey Chamber Orchestra performing live music in 3 concerts
- Liberation International Music Festival starring international star soloists
- Jersey Sings! - provided every child in Jersey with the opportunity to sing
- 7,961 children and care home residents took part in the Music in Action Outreach programme
- 103 events including educational workshops and outreach to care homes
- 14 public concerts of live music
- 5 world premiere performances
- Over 20 platform experiences for Jersey bands or ensembles to perform
To educate, inspire and create through music with:
- school workshops for children from Mont A L'Abbe to St Martin's school;
- therapeutic musical performances in the hospital, hospice and care homes;
- opportunities to hear live music in Jersey at the Liberation Festival or the Jersey Chamber Orchestra concerts; and
- platforms for local artists to perform at our events such as Jersey Sings, or the Armistice Day concert.
We always partner together with other charities to maximise the benefits of our work.